Saturday, June 14, 2008

YAhooo!!!!!!! Holidays are here!!!

Hi everyone!!!!

Today was our last day of school for the 2nd term. As predicted, we had not much revision or lessons for today. Most of the time we were allowed to use the computers, chatted with friends, spent some time at the library and a lot more other things.

The surrounding of the school seemed to be quiet today with the primary section of the school having no classes at all today, their last day was actually last Thursday. Usually, on normal schooling days, the school will be full with activities and the canteen will be crowded with busy parents waiting to fetch their children.

Furthermore, my mom called just after the school bell rang to inform me that they (my parents & sister) will be slightly late since they were still at the car's workshop. Luckily, my best friend was still around, waiting for her parents too so I wasn't lonely after all. By the time my parents came to fetch me, it was almost 1.30 p.m and the school is almost empty except for a few school's staff and the 2 lady security guards.

My mom updated a few things so you might want to visit her blog.

By the way, I'll be posting some pictures later.


Bye from now!!

No comments: