Friday, June 13, 2008

Holidays are here again..hooray!!

I'm really sorry that I didn't write anything. I was quite tired and actually quite LAZY to write.

Anyway, the 2nd term school holidays are just around the corner and I don't think we have any plans for it. With my dad's tight work schedule, it seems we will be spending our school holidays mostly at home...ummpphh, so boring.

As tomorrow is the last day for the 2nd term, I don't think there will be any 'serious' lessons going on. Everyone is in the holiday mood including the teachers..he.he.he. Really had nothing much to do today..had my ugama classes as usual in the morning and by 11.45 am, we are back at home.

While typing this, then I realised that today is Friday the 13th...oooooohhhh. So far, nothing spooky!! he..he..he.

Have a good day everyone, I have to go........
Bye!!!!

No comments: