Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hello again!!!

Hi again!!!

If you want news of what's happening in Brunei, click here.

Nothing interesting happened today but my sister & myself went out with my dad around noon to the nearest supermarket to buy a loaf of sandwich bread and a french loaf. After our zuhur prayers, we watched two old DVD movies entitled 'The Net' starring main actress Sandra Bullock and a Tom Cruise movie 'Mission Impossible III'.

My mom baked honey chicken drummets & wings and prepared a 'submarine' which made up of french loaf and pan-fried beef rashers (thin slices of beef) with onion rings, cucumber & tomato slices for my dad's packed dinner to the office. As usual, my dad went to work at 5.30 pm after eating some baked chicken and sandwiches with his all-time favourite teh susu (hot tea with creamer).

Right now, my mom is watching her favourite Korean drama series, Jumong while folding the washed clothes. I should be helping her but instead myself and my sister is busy playing computer games while occasionally writing on this blog.

My sister is helping me playing a game and oh, if you can, please join Dizzywood and my code is sail599.

Thanx if you join!!!!!
I have to go. Bye!!!!!!!

No comments: