Sunday, June 29, 2008

I was in TROUBLE!!!!!

Man oh man!!!
I was really in trouble yesterday (but it wasn't my fault actually!!).
It all started with my little sister as she was playing a game online, then after 30 minutes, It was my turn to use the laptop. I tried to go to Blogger but I can't...it just 'hanged'. I tried to restart the computer but in the middle of restarting, it 'hanged' again. I waited for about an hour but it just can't restart. When I told my mom and oh man!!, I was really in a heap of trouble!!! This is not the first it happened to me and I got the blame again...

Anyway, today I woke up at about 9.15 a.m and had a good shower. Tomorrow is the starting of the 3rd Term and I'm quite nervous and excited!!!
I'm really hungry now!!
BTW, I'm going to have some food to eat from the kitchen.

Good thing I've done all the holiday homework.
I'll write again after I finish watching VCD 'The Little rascals', one of my all-time favourites. BYE!!!

No comments: