Monday, June 2, 2008

Another week, another Monday.....

Hi everyone!!!!

The day started with a good, yummy breakfast of 'mexican' fried chicken and honey drink. I just love eating 'mexican' chicken and I can have it for breakfast everyday if I have a choice. This morning I was 5 mins late for class and the first lesson was Mathematics. I find Mathematics is an interesting subject which actually a good stimulator for the mind. Right after Maths lesson which lasted an hour, we went to the Science lab for Science lesson. Since the mid-year exams are over, our Science teacher decided to use the Science period today to go thru all the questions from the examination papers. Since the Commerce teacher was absent today, we have a free period after Science so myself and some friends decided to spent our time at the school's library. We actually had fun reading & browsing through some books of various topics.

For break at 10.00am, I had chicken nuggets for snacks with a glass of cold 'Ribena' drink. The last lesson for the day was MIB (absolutely NOT 'Man In Black' but 'Melayu Islam Beraja'). In this lesson, we were taught more on do's & don'ts when in this country, the traditions, the proper salutations to use, etc..etc..well, all teaching you to be a good citizen. The MIB lessons was conducted by the Assistant Principal in the school's lecture hall.

School ends precisely at 12.30pm and by the time I reached the main entrance of the school, my parents were already waiting in the carpark to pick us up (myself & sister). On our way home, my dad made a brief stop at one of the retail store along the road to get today's newspaper and some other 'munchies' for us. I just had my lunch, a simple meal of fried slices of mackerel and 'kailan' vegetable soup. My dad is still recovering from a sore throat so 'hot spicy' stuff is a no-no for the time being. Ooohhh, I miss eating my mum's spicy homecooked food. Well, I guess I need to be a little patient for just a few more days.

Presently, I'm playing an online game. Good bye for now & have a pleasant afternoon.

No comments: