Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Good evening!!!!

Good evening everyone!!!

Since we woke up late(again) and before we had our brunch, I accompanied my dad to the nearby store to buy today's newspaper. Right after we came back, we had brunch and for brunch, my mom cooked 'asam pedas' and some pineapple salsa to be eaten with hot, plain rice.
Boy, that was delicious!!!!!

I'm trying to update some news about what's happening in Brunei.
Anyway, today is the 2nd day of 2nd term school holidays. I have been texting my friends and all they said was the same thing that I said to my sister ie."I really miss school and hanging out!!!".

Anyway, I didn't have my dinner yet and I made a request to my mum that I wanted to eat some hard-boiled eggs with kicap (black soya sauce) so my mom is boiling some eggs right now. While the eggs are on the stove, my mom is performing her magrib prayers while my little sister is enjoying her show which is, Tom and Jerry. I just don't understand, why she loves the cartoon series 'Tom & Jerry'..she will see them over & over again without getting bored..huhhh.

I'm going to upload some pictures and I hope you'll like them!!!

(Next will be the updates for Brunei)

No comments: