Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tired!!!!!

Whew!!!

What a tired day it has been!! Today, we reached school on time and the first lesson I had was P.E. (Physical Education). This time around for P.E. we had badminton practice and for that, I brought my 'junior' badminton racket with me. The 'junior' racket is designed with the handle slightly shorter than the normal regular racket and it's just right for children/juniors like me. We had badminton practice for about 40 minutes. After P.E, we went back to the classroom, rested for a while and continued with the next lesson which was Maths. Today for Maths, we learned more on geometry and did some related class exercises.

The next lesson after Maths was Commerce (Commercial Studies). Although the subject sounds 'boring' but the teacher who taught us can actually made the subject more interesting. Right after Commerce, we had our recess precisely at 10.00am. We really had a great time laughing and eating with our classmates.

After 30mins break, we had our English lessons and today, we did comprehension. When the bell rings for the next lesson, we had to pack our bags and quickly proceed to the Science lab for our Home Science lessons for some tutorials.

5 hours of school seems to pass very fast and again at 12.30pm, its time to go home. As usual, my parents are waiting for me & my little sister at the school's carpark. It was really a very hot & humid day today and inspite of the full blast airconditioning from the car, we still felt very hot and sweating continuoously.

For lunch today, I had rice with beef rendang. It's been quite sometime since the last time my mum cooked rendang and it was really delicious. Due to the hot weather & the tiredness, I had a really good nap in the afternoon.

Right now, I have to shower and thereafter, perform my religious obligations. I still feel quite tired and will probably go to bed early tonight. Bye from now!!!

No comments: