Monday, June 23, 2008

Nothing to do today except......

Good afternoon everyone!!

My dad's off to work as usual and my mom, my little sister and myself at home. It is quite monotonous doing the same thing everyday...I really missed my school friends.

We woke up at about....10.56 a.m. and then my mom's friend called and she chatted for a while. We had some really good lunch today, simple but nutritious with slices of fish meat, small chopped carrots & potatoes, garlic with some fine ginger slices in our porridge. Actually, I enjoyed eating my mom's delicious porridge.

We watched DVDs as usual and my mom got really angry because my little sister carelessly dropped a glass on the floor and oh boy, what a mess she had done. I helped to clean up all the small pieces of the smashed glass remembering to slip on my slippers, just in case. My mom finally cooled down when she decided to go downstairs to water her plants. She is in a better mood now.

I'm really hungry right now. Ok, I'll eat 'kaya' bun later with hot tea.
Bye!!!!

No comments: