Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Today is a Holiday!

Hi everybody!!!!

Today is a public holiday for Israk Mik'raj which falls on the 27th Rejab, 7th Month of the Islamic Calendar. This auspicious day is to commemorates the night of Prophet Muhammad's (s.a.w) ascent to heaven.

My dad came home about 8.30 a.m this morning and he bought for us 3 packets of 'Nasi Lemak' and some kueh (malay cakes). My dad is not working today and tomorrow. We are going out today because my mom need to buy some groceries and some other stuff that she wanted to bring along to KL. As for me, I'll have to buy a new set of headset later because my old (not really that old), favourite set is ROSAK (BROKEN as to SPOILT).

I can't wait till next week. We're be going to KL (Kuala Lumpur) for my cousin's wedding. My mom just got her confirmation on the hotel apartment that she booked earlier and I'm really so excited about the trip...Yaahooooo...just can't wait to be there to meet my grandma, aunts & uncles and cousins.

Anyway, I'll have to go soon. Soooo.....by the way, I posted another song by Richard Marx to this blog, more soothing and relaxing to the ears, Right here waiting. Enjoy!

I'll hopefully post some other things tommorrow. So,, BYE!!!

No comments: