Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hi!!!!

Hello there!
I'm going to add a new widget later on....
By the way, I bought a new book at the school bookshop today. It's a book about birds and creepy crawlies.Urggh!!
I like the book anyway...I have to spot the birds and the insects and write them down and I learnt alot about the various types and characteristics of the insects as well as birds.

Today after school, we went to a small restaurant nearby named 'Cheri Cafe'. The food that serve there is really nice. I ate 'Grilled Chicken Chop' and it was really delicious whereas my little sister chose to eat Nasi Lemak with fried chicken wings (what a bored choice, since she had been eating Nasi Lemak with fried chicken almost everyday eversince she joined the school). My dad & my mom chose Black Pepper Lamb, Mango Fish and Fried Baby Kailan with Garlic to go along with their hot steaming plain rice. My dad is still working on night shift and he's going to work now and I wonder what we're having for dinner(?????).
I have to go now and let my little sister use the laptop to play games at her favourite website Dizzywood.

BTW, if any of you want new song, just post it at the shoutbox and hopefully, the song you want is available.

Well, GTG!!
BYE!!!!

No comments: