Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Arghhhhh!!!!!Mud on my white T-shirt!!!!

Arghhhh!!!! There's mud on my T-shirt!!!!!!!
I got some ridiculous and brown mud on the back of my T-shirt!!! It all happened when we were at the school compound for our practical science lessons, observing and writing down all the vertebrates (living things with backbone) and invertebrates (living things without backbone).

The soil was really wet and soggy, all because of heavy downpour last night and to make it worse, there was a leaking pipe nearby. When we stood on the soil, the soil was actually MOVING!!!!!

Anyway, for P.E lessons today, I ran about 5 to 10 rounds and I feel really good right now. After running, we warmed up and played a little bit of Badminton. I was supposed to stay at school because there was a Choir meeting but I forgot to tell my parents about it. Precisely at 12.30pm, my parents were there outside the gate at the nearby school's carpark waiting for us in the car. Anyway, we went to a fast food restaurant near our home for a quick lunch. I had rice and fried chicken with egg whereas my sister chose french fries with fried chicken.

I got to go now because its my sister turn to use the computer!! BYEEEE!!!

No comments: