Sunday, May 25, 2008

A very tiring Saturday.......

Hi!!!!!

Sorry I didn't write yesterday. I was too tired as I had a long day in school with a few of my friends yesterday because we had a Science Interhouse Quiz which started from 2.00pm and lasted for 2 hours. My parents picked me up at the school around 4.20pm and after a change of clothes, we went to a wonderful restaurant located by the side of the Brunei River in Kiulap. I had 'Grilled Fish served with salad & mashed potatoes' since I didn't have my lunch earlier at the school.

After our early dinner, we decided to go to the nearby cineplex and booked the 7.00pm movie...The Chronicles of Narnia, Prince Caspian. It was really a great and exciting movie, a sequel to the first movie that I saw about 2 years ago together with my parents, my sister and my grandmother.

The show ended around 9.30pm and actually, I felt quite hungry so my parents brought us to an eatery located near our home. We had light supper and on our way back, I actually fell asleep in the car. By the time we got home, it was almost 11.oo pm and too tired to post anything to the blog.

Today is a great day too. In the morning, my sister and I had some hot milo before going for our ugama classes. Around 11.45am, my parents picked us up and proceed to the 'Ayamku' restaurant, a fast food restaurant serving mainly fried chicken, rice or fries. After lunch, my parents brought me to a nearby shoe store to get me a pair of sports shoes. My present sports shoes which I used for my PE (Physical Education) lessons in school was torn off beyond repair.As my sport shoes were not quite good any more, my parents helped me to find a good pair of sport shoes. Eventually, I found a nice pair of black Puma running shoes which only cost $18.90...cheap eh!

We reached home around 1.30 pm & after performing my Dzuhur prayers I decided to write to this blog. It is really a tiring day but luckily, I need not to do any revisions cause exams are over...yahooooo!!!!!

This is the pair of Puma shoes that I bought just now, isn't it a beauty!



I need to rest now...have a good afternoon everyone!! Adios!

No comments: