Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday fun :)

Hi and good evening!!!!

I just came back from Giant....the new hypermarket in town, official opening last last month.
It was sooo huge with other shops & eatery outlets located in the same building. We bought some groceries and accessories.

Today we had ugama classes in the morning which lasted approximately 1 hr 20 mins. After the Friday prayers & had a few snacks, around 3.00pm that's when my parents decided to visit the new Giant Hypermarket which is about 25 mins drive from home. We decided to have our really 'late' lunch there...both my parents decided to have 'chicken & fish briyani' while both of us (my sis & myself) decided to try the Lasagne. It was really a great lunch thou it is a late one.

I'm going to be have my supper later. Good Night everyone!!! Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite!!!!!

No comments: