Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ramadhan's approaching,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hi everyone!!!

The muslim's holy month of Ramadhan is just slightly more than a week from today and my parents are thinking of moving things here and there. We were supposed to do it today but...... my mom was busy. She had been having these 'on & off' back pain eversince she came back from KL recently.

We had ugama classes today and went to a different class because our regular class teacher wasn't there. Nevertheless, we still had a good time learning the Al-Quran with the new teacher eventhough I think, she's a bit inexperienced. My dad as usual is busy with his work and have to work today.

The lunch menu for today is 'Kacang Phool', a new dish to me, which I haven't tasted before. The main ingredients in the dish is broad beans, boiled & grinded finely and cooked with some curry paste. It looks more like a stew and serve with chopped onions, fresh chopped green chilies and fried eggs. The dish is then eaten with slices of bread of preferably with french loaf. According to my mom, this dish supposed to be a vegetarian except for the fried 'bull-eyes' egg on it. It doesn't really taste that bad but definitely it won't be one of my favourite dish.

After lunch, my dad brought a small serving of the 'Kacang Phool' for his snack because definitely he will be home late today, most probably after 10.oopm.

My mom said that she likes the Ipod Shuffle she bought for us and she is thinking to get one for herself...well, that's a change. She said the sound from the gadget is just so fantastic..like listening to a home theatre system...hehehehe.

well,,, there's not much to sayyy,,,, and BYE from now!!!!

No comments: