Sunday, August 3, 2008

4 more days to KL!!!

Hi everybody!!!

Just came back from shopping and bought a new 'Baju Jubah' and it's really long and bought some things for KL. My mom is trying out some of the things she bought.

Anyway, I couldn't go to the Ugama classes today so, I went and had breakfast with my parents, uncle and auntie and my little cousin. I had 'Bergedil', 'Mee hoon goreng' and plain water. After breakfast, we went to pick my little sister from Ugama class and we went to buy 'Baju Jubah' and while my mom was buying them, me, my little sister and my dad went to the fast-food restaurant because my little sister was hungry as she didn't eat anything since the Ugama classes ended.

My little sister is watching 'Tom and Jerry' and she is playing it on, and on!!!!
Anyway, my mom has to use the computer.BYE!!!!

No comments: