Sunday, August 17, 2008

My birthday is today!!!!

Yahooo!!!!!!

Today is my birthday and I'm exactly 12 years old today (its a compulsory to make an IC in this country when you turn 12 years old). I guess, I will be making my IC (Identity card) soon coz the time frame given is only 3 months from the time you turn 12. I need to remind my parents often regarding this.

My parents went to the mall yesterday when we are still in school and got me a blue Ipod shuffle as my birthday present. It was really a suprise and they also got my little sister a pink one too. Before giving us the Ipods, they made us promise something to them which is, to STUDY REALLY HARD and produce excellent results. So now, I really need be a good, smart student, not to be lazy and to make my parents proud. I will post the photo of the the two Ipod shuffle later.

Anyway, today, I went to Ugama classes and learned a new way of writing. I'm trying to add new songs to Ipod and the Ipod can keep over 200 songs. So I can keep my favourite songs.

I have to go now and do my home work. BYE_BYE!!

No comments: