Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hey everyone!!!!

Lets start with what I did today,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hmmmm,,,,,,,,,
Ok, we woke up at 5.15 a.m for the Subuh prayers and it was my little sister's turn to get ready first. She always takes longer than me to get ready. She showers for about 30 minutes no wonder my mom keeps on scolding her!!!!hehehehehe,,,,,,,,

Then, we went to school and I had Geography and learned about Farming................. and then, I had English wrote a composition called 'Groans and Moans'. hehehehehehe, the composition is supposed to be scary. Anyway, we had computer after that. We did a project which we're supposed to just make a drawing with paint. Then, I played a few maths games and played Club Penguin.

We had break after that and before heading to the canteen, I stop by the school's library to return the books that I borrowed. At the canteen, I waited for my friends so that we can have our snacks together....oh yes, we really ate all kinds of different food.

We all had to go the lecture hall for our Home Economics which is situated on the 2nd floor. For the subject of the day, we learned all about Grilling, Boiling and Roasting food. Right after Home Economics, we had Bahasa Arab. This term for our language lessons, we have to learn the basics of Arabic language instead of Mandarin for the last 2 terms.

Today, I don't have Science or Maths tuition....and in that case, I can have a short rest after my lunch at home today.

Well,,,, I have to go now. BYEE!!!

No comments: