Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Happy Chinese New Year!!


No school for today, its Chinese New Year, a public holiday and I'm totally bored... No PSP since I'm entitled to play my PSP only from Saturday afternoon till Sunday night (that's the rule that my mom imposed) but I have been watching House MD all day. Yesterday, I bought the whole seasons 3 and 4 (with my own savings of course) and you should have seen all of the CD cases that I was carrying...they were popping out of the plastic bag!!

Anyway, mom cooked fried rice with Corned Mutton for brunch. She fried some slices of fish & bean curd, some salad to go along with the fried rice. It was delicious and had a cup of coffee to go with the dish. I ate the fried rice with some slices of raw onions & it actually tasted good. My mom used to say, eating fried rice without slices of raw onions doesn't look complete.

Dad been catching up with his sleep mostly as he has been working on night shift for the past few weeks and my little sister, she has nothing better to do than saying that 'House M.D' is not a nice sitcom and messing up her room and her little study table....

Anyway, just ate steamed Red Snapper fish for dinner which my mom cooked and was delicious, sour and spicy.....just what I needed on this cold and bored day.

Anyway, I'll try to add more songs soon....

No comments: