Thursday, January 22, 2009

No electricity, no water utilities!!!!!!!

Hi.

Sorry for not updating this place for a while now. I was sick, really experiencing a very high fever for the last few days. Due to my sickness, I was missing school for three days whereas my sister missed two days of school because she was sick too. Till now, my tummy still hurts and it hurts all the time.

Anyway, our school has not been getting electricity nor water since yesterday. This was due to a major power failure affected by flash flooding the night before. We were supposed to have a test yesterday and been postponed to today but since there's no electricity today either, we have to wait till next week. The whole city was experiencing heavy rainfall these few days & last night downpour was the worse recorded..flash flooding in lots of areas and there were a few reports of landslide which affected a few houses, families & vehicles.

Anyway, most of the students in our school have been missing a few lessons like me as there's a flu bug in school. I heard that the flu bug is all around in other schools too in the country. I didn't go to Ugama classes just now in the afternoon as I have diarrhoea and I have to go to the bathroom from time to time so, I can't possibly stay in school without going to the bathroom till 3.30pm & worse of all, with no water supply.

Since my two cousins are studying in the same school, my aunt volunteered to sent me and my sister home. They stayed at my house for a while since it was raining very heavily. We watched TV, danced to some music and ate delicious food prepared by my mom.

I'll try to update more stuff soon........ BYEE!

No comments: