Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Rainy season.......

Hi everybody!!!

News:
This month is a rainy season. Floods and landslides have been occuring during this period.


Anyway, Hi!! hahahaha........
Came back from school today and getting ready for tuition. I would like to study medicine. Don't know why.. maybe it's because of watching house all the time but now, unfortunately, the House Series 5 is not availabale yet. I mean it is in the stores but not complete yet. So, will HAVE TO WAIT!=(. BTW, I got a new phone, it's a Nokia 5320 Xpress Music and it's only about 2 weeks old. It's blue and lets just say, it's beautiful!! I bought it with my savings and since they were selling it for $318, I only had $240 with me, my mom paid the rest needed. She said the amount that she paid is my advanced birthday present.

Got to go and pray. Catch ya later! = )

No comments: