Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Today is fasting day!!!!!

Hi everyone!!!!

Today, the whole of Brunei is fasting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
We woke up early this morning for an early breakfast called 'Zahur'. My dad woke us up and we ate 'Mexican Chicken' with hot steaming rice with hot tea with lemon slices. The hot tea down the throat was so good................

We just showered after waking up and by 1.30 pm, I should be ready because my dad will be picking me up and sending me to tuition.

Even though it is a public holiday, my dad had to work because he is his own boss(That's what my mom used to say). Anyway, my sister has just finished showering and she is already saying that she is hungry. My mom is making her own website if you want to view it, click here (the website is under construction).

I have to go.ByE!!!!

No comments: