Monday, October 20, 2008

My PSP!!!!!!!Arhhhhh!!!!!

Oh no!!!!

My mom took away my PSP (Playstation Portable) because the year-end school exams is just around the corner and here's a picture of the PSP. My mom didn't let me near the PSP so,,, I took a picture from the internet and the colour is exactly the same.
Nice huh???? I bought it for $500+ ( including the case, games and 4GB memory card. My mom just downloaded 3 games at the store and she have to pay $10.oo...quite expensive ya!
I'll post the car pictures as soon as I can find it!!!!

The laptops filled with things,,,, anyway, I had school today after a 3-day holiday and we didn't have school on last Satuday is because that it was the Teachers Day celebration at the ICC (International Convention Centre). I bought 2 of my teachers a really special mugs. The special thing about this cup is when the mug is cooled down, the whole mug's skin turn black and when it's filled with scorching hot water, the cup will be colourful and with some special inscriptions. My mom got it for $10 each.

Remember, if you want any songs, just type it in the chat box, I'll try to find it and if the song is available, I will post here.

Ok, finally I managed to get the pictures of our new car....here it is..


ok. I have to go now,, bye

1 comment:

ichigo2393 said...

my mom took away my psp because of a math grade =( she says when i get my grades again and they have to be good shell give it back great ill have to wait about a month untill i get it back =/. at least i still have my ds...