Sunday, October 5, 2008

Back from Singapore=TIRED!!!

YAWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNN!!!!!!

I'm so tired as we just came back from shopping for groceries since our home grocery stock is low. We just came back from Singapore only this afternoon, arriving Brunei around 1.10p.m. This morning, we went to the Singapore Changi International Airport at 8.00 a.m to board the 10.55 a.m BI422 flight back to Brunei. I'm actually dragging myself to wake up at 6.00 a.m this morning since I were so tired since we came back to my auntie's apartment almost midnight. Last night, we had a family reunion or 'open house' at one of my auntie's (my dad's eldest sister) house in Yishun.

Actually, eversince we were back in Singapore, we were having late nights, busy visiting grandparent's home & relatives for the Hari Raya Eidil Fitri celebrations. Since yesterday supposed to be our last day in Singapore, my parents were planning a 'free' day so that they can bring us to do some shopping or just plain window shopping. It just started of with a visit to my grandma's place to collect some cookies and then followed by to my another grandma's place somewhere in the north of the island & eventually to my auntie's place for the 'open house'. Oh boy!! our planned 'free' day turns out to be another visiting day as the other previous days....sad!!!! but I'm still happy coz I managed to seemost of my cousins especially my two special cousins who came back all the way from France to celebrate Hari Raya with the family in Singapore. According to my aunt, the next meeting will be...maybe in 3 years time...year 2011.

Anyway, my dad's friend came to fetch us to the airport and it took about 10 mins to reach the terminal 2 of the airport. My parents check-in at the counter and in no time, we were issued boarding passes. Actually, I expected my aunties & cousins to be at the airport to bid us farewell but only my grandma & one of my dad's cousin came...well, the rest can't make it due to late 'night-out' at my aunt's place last night...well, they are forgiven hehehe.

After bidding farewell to my grandma, we proceed to the immigration and thereafter, wandered around the terminal coz I wanted to buy a 'PSP'(playstation portable). I saw one shop displayed the PSP but wow! it was so expensive $309, but comparing to other shops in town, the prices at the airport is still considered lower. Eventhough, it is cheaper to get it in the Airport, with no taxes(GST) but still, my mom and dad wouldn't let me buy it because according to them, if the PSP is spoiled, it will be so inconvenient to sent them back to the agent in Singapore since we go back to Singapore only once or twice a year. In that case, I'll continue saving my allowances and wait for the Brunei sale instead. The sale here in Brunei is so frequent, happens every month or two...after a sale, another sale is always just around the corner!!!! Aiyaaaaaaa!!!

Actually, I just came back from grocery shopping with my parents a while ago. I changed clothes and together with my sister, we help to store the food & groceries that we bought. I'll try to post the pictures of the new car we bought recently tommorow. Bye from now coz I have get some sleep because school starts tommorow after 3 weeks break. I'm excited to meet my friends in school...yeah!

Goodnight, sleep tight & don't let the bed bugs bite....ZZZzzzzzzzz

No comments: