Friday, March 13, 2009

Worn out!!!

Hellooooo......

Just finished eating the 'mee goreng' that my mom fried this morning.. I'm totally pooped! Tired from all that swimming just now with my friend..... We went to the Jerudong Country Club.... It was a cloudy day today and so.. swimming on a day like today wasn't really fun.... so.. we swam here.. then there.. before you know it, it's time to go home. We went into the bathroom and the bathroom is 'WOW!!!'. The bathroom has aircond and it was so bright!! Then, they sent me home...

Still haven't got the 5th season of House.... still waiting....
Watched Twilight all day.... and the movie is not bad.... watched Ace Ventura Jr. and it's hilarous..
Studied for the Science test for tomorrow... Unit 6,7 and 8....
Right now.. my sister's singing a song called 'Squishing the baby bumblebee'.......and me.. playing Pet Society. The game is very addictive..
Tomorrow's ECA(Extra Curricular Activities) is Group A.... all sports...
Then, next week, on Friday, will be our 1st term school holidays... so.. no school next Saturday!! YAY !=)


BTW... I added more songs in the music player.... =) tata!!

No comments: